Certified Alliance Partner of National Instruments
Since 2007, Sotronik is a Certified Alliance Partner of National Instruments (NI) and holds a team of certified LabVIEW developers:
- Alain von Ritter, CLA Certified LabVIEW Architect & CTD Certified Teststand Developer
- Renato Cortesi, CLD Certified LabVIEW Developer
- Gregor Matter
Know-how in various technologies
Due to numerous done projects with soft- and hardware from National Instruments, Sotronik holds a wide and profound knowledge within the following technologies:
- NI TestStand
- NI VeriStand
- NI FPGA and NI RT
- Various HW platforms (cRIO, cDAQ, PXI, PCI, TouchPanel, myRIO, Hypervisor, ...)
LabVIEW framework for efficiency and quality
Over the last years, we developed our own LabVIEW framework for fast and solid software engineering. It already contains many important aspects and components needed in most automation software projects. On this pre-solved base we can build applications very fast and with a high quality standard.
Our framework includes:
- Modular design with parallel tasks
- Error handling
- Interfaces for configuration- and log-files
- Efficient and encapsulated data handling (constants and global variables)
- Various timing functions
- The possibility to run logic code and GUI on different hardware (only a simple configuration is necessary, communication issues are already solved)
- Software design document template
- and many more useful things ...
Do you have any questions?
Give us a call, we will be happy to advise you: Contact