Embedded Hard- and Software engineering
The development of micro controller systems is one of Sotroniks core capabilities. Our experts for hardware-near software development are well trained and have a lot of practical experience, earned by numerous projects with different microcontroller architectures (ARM-Cortex, PowerPC, …).
An extract of the different requirements covered by some of our projects:
- Tight real-time requirement for high precision control algorithms
- Systems with and without real-time-operating-system (RTOS)
- Implementation of various interfaces and communication protocols (Ethernet, CAN/CANopen, USB-Host/-Device, Modbus, …)
- Embedded-Web-Server as an integrated option for direct visualisation and set-up
- Bootloader-/application architectures for secure update and start-up management
- C-code generation and integration of Matlab-Simulink models
Together with a network of partners, Sotronik creates analogue and digital hardware according to customer requirements. We cover all steps of hardware development from one source, starting with concept, to simulation and prototyping, to drawing of circuit diagrams and pcb-layouts onto producing and assembling of small or medium sized series.
Of course we also support you on single steps, in example the verification of your own hardware development (design review).
Embedded module kit
Over the last years, Sotronik developed its own modular-kit for embedded projects. All modules were created in the course of our daily software development and are therefore well proved and tested within real projects.
Our Embedded-modul-kit holds all frequently used, essential functionalities of a product-firmware, encapsulated as single packages which are all ANSI-C-compatible and can be adapted to customer needs.
With our Embedded-modul-kit, we can realise new embedded projects in short time and high quality.
Sotronik can provide well trained Matlab-Simulink developers to help you with the creation and / or integration of Simulink-models into firmware of microcontroller systems.
Next to the know-how from different Simulink-model-integration-projects on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers, Sotronik also has the necessary Mathworks-Tools (i.e. RTW-Embedded-Coder) to convert customer made Simulink-models into c-code and integrate them into the firmware.